4th Floor Noswal Hall Tel/Fax. +27 11 339 3629
3 Steimens Street Cell. +27 72 254 3486 / 72 261 1493
P.O.Box 32038 website:www.zimrevyouths.blogspot.com
To bring back the democratic dispensation, peace and tranquility &
Healthy to Zimbabwe.
Background Information: Origin
The RYMZ is dedicated to fight tirelessly against the one party state rule of Robert Mugabe and his henchmen, who are heading our country to ransom and tatters.
The RYMZ has a role to play in the country observing and expressing challenges that characterizes Zimbabwe.
The RYMZ is geared to lobby and advocacy and to disseminate information on detoriating economical melte down, political instability, the distorting Healthy and Educational system and unprevelance of the rule of law.
The movement was established in 2007 with the following objectives
1. To mobilize resource (human ,material and technology) to facilitate the function of the movement as to increase civic participation against the Zimbabwean government
2. To fight for a new Constitution in Zimbabwe and regime change.
3. To fight for democracy and freedom for Zimbabweans in Zimbabwe
4. To publicly condemn human rights abuse in Zimbabwe through demonstrations and petitions.
5. To alleviate poverty amongst Zimbabweans by establishing self-sustenance projects
6. To provide access to education and vocational training
7. To fight for the rule of law in Zimbabwe
8. To promote peace and the security of Zimbabweans
9. To dissuade Zimbabwean exiles from crime
10. To cultivate and foster a sense of national pride and patriotism among Zimbabwean exiles with a view to facilitating return to Zimbabwe after democracy has been restored
11. To mobilize all Zimbabweans in exile with a purpose that they actively participate in the democratic process of their country.
12. To develop community capacity and competency through continuous learning and information disseminating
13. To promote strong collaborative networking partnership with stakeholders who share the same vision locally ,regionally and internationally
14. To advocate and lobby on issues within the mission
· To see a brighter and a peaceful Zimbabwe
· To restore dignity to all Zimbabweans
· To bring back democracy in Zimbabwe
· A revolution is inevitable
· Faith - Commitment to public service
· Dignity - Humanity
· Love - Togetherness
· Passion - Innovation creativity & excellence
· Leadership - Respect for oneself &diversity culture
· Trustworthy Quality &efficiency
· Team work - Connectedness
· Genuiness - helping other to help themselves
· Resilient - whole committed
Community Target Group
Recognition of the movement by the Local , Regional and Internationally organization
Affiliation to CSO Forum in Diaspora
Affiliation to National Constitution Assembly
Affiliation to Movement of Democratic Change
Affiliation to youth arise
Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe - Community Empowerment Activities
27 JULY 2007
· A demonstration was held at the Wits University and a petition was handed over to the vice chancellor demanding the immediate expulsion of the ZANU PF sons and daughters from the university.ZANU PF chiefs are sucking government scarce foreign to currency meet their sons and daughters expenses on the expenses of poor and suffering Zimbabweans who are all tax payers .
29 AUGUST 2007
· Demonstration at the Zimbabwean Embassy ,RYMZ handed over a petition to the Zimbabwean Embassy demanding an immediate closure of the embassy since it is not catering for suffering Zimbabweans here in the Diaspora. The embassy is now involved in illicit diamond dealings for which it is not mandated to do so Zimbabweans were demanding a Diaspora vote.
04 OCTOBER 2007
· Demonstration at Milkpark Hospital, RYMZ Handed over a petition to the Milkpark Hospital demanding the Hospital to stop once and for all to admitte ZANU PF elites for treatment as the government is claiming that the healthy system is well functioning in Zimbabwe. The ZANU PF is plundering scarce country's foreign currency and taxpayer's money to meet their personal needs on the expense of poor and suffering Zimbabweans.
Peace and Tranquility???