"WE ARE COMMITTED TO A NEW ZIMBABWE FREE OF DICTATORSHIP AND TYRANNY!"@@>>International Patron: Jennifer Armstrong Cell: 0061416357552 Australia: Local Patron: Rev Mufaro Stig Hove-Cell: 0027713074880 RSA: President: Simon "Dreadman" Mudekwa: Cell: 00263913368404 ZIM: Sec General: John Vincent "The Spear of the Nation" Chikwari: Cell: 00263912780046 ZIM. C/O Zimbabwe Exiles Forum, 357 Visagie Str Pretoria 0001.
DEMO: UNION BUILDINGS: THURSDAY: 10.30AM.
@@@@@>>>>>PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT!!!<<<<<<@@@@@@
The Demo runs from 10.00am to 12.00 noon!
We know Demos may not achieve much looking at the type of people we are dealing with (Mugabe, ZANU-PF and their ANC and SADC allies) but we are having it anyway!
There will be up to 6 buses going there and for more Information please feel free to contact myself, The Patron (0791463039 RSA) and the President, Mr Simon "Dreadman" Mudekwa on 0796192955 RSA.
Please pass message. We need the widest coverage ever!
God bless and free Zimbabwe!
Mufaro Stig Hove...Rev.
PATRON, REVOLUTIONARY YOUTH MOVEMENT OF ZIMBABWE!
COSATU AND THE ZIM REV YOUTHS TO CLOSE ZIM BORDER!!!!
SEC GENERAL JOHN CHIKWARI RE-INSTATED!!!
KZN:The Secretary General of the Zimbabwe youth formation in South Africa, Revolutionary Youth Movement has alerted The Zimbabwean that he was picked up and tortured at KwaZulu Natal University recently whilst making preparations for the much anticipated demonstration.
John Chikwari who is in KZN preparing for a massive demonstration meant to push back children of ministers and top army officials to Zimbabwe studying at the University of KwaZulu Natal on presidential scholarship as they allege that these children are unscrupulously benefiting from the corrupt acts of President Robert Mugabe’s regime.
“I was arrested on Thursday around 8am when I was entering the KwaZulu Natal gate to sort out the acknowledgement letter from the relevant authorities for the submission of the petition on the demonstration day.
He also added that, “I was taken by three men whom I believe are Zanu-PF C10 who drove me to Escort a small town from Durban and moved further for almost twenty kilometers near Kwazulu Natal Shoe Company which is situated in a farm.
“They tied me all my hands and tied my mouth so that I could not speak nor see .I was interrogated by quiet a number these men, whilst beating me, they did not give me anything to eat till Sunday.
The exasperated Chikwari went ahead in explaining his ordeal as saying,
“On Saturday evening they left me in a sealed room and they all went out that is when I managed to untie myself and escape the hell and it seems that the place is busy with these men.
Chikwari also claims that he walked by foot almost 21 Km to Escort town through the forests as he was afraid to be recognized if he used the main road.
The RYM founding member who has been mobilizing demonstrations around Johannesburg over the past three months says he was robbed of his my and other belongings,
“I lost R300 and my cell phone and do suspect that it disappeared the time these people were beating me which I suspect was meant to disconnect me with my contacts,” Chikwari lamented in an interview with The Zimbabwean.
In the past months the RYM has managed to hold demonstrations at Milpark hospital were the senior police chief of Zimbabwe, Bothwell Mugariri was being treated and also did another demonstration at the Zimbabwean embassy in Pretoria over worsening human rights abuses in the country and also another one at Witwatersrand University as they called on the University authorities to expel all students with Zanu PF links.
By Trust Matsilele
4th Floor Noswal Hall Tel/Fax. +27 11 339 3629
3 Steimens Street Cell. +27 72 254 3486 / 72 261 1493
P.O.Box 32038 website:www.zimrevyouths.blogspot.com
To bring back the democratic dispensation, peace and tranquility &
Healthy to Zimbabwe.
Background Information: Origin
The RYMZ is dedicated to fight tirelessly against the one party state rule of Robert Mugabe and his henchmen, who are heading our country to ransom and tatters.
The RYMZ has a role to play in the country observing and expressing challenges that characterizes Zimbabwe.
The RYMZ is geared to lobby and advocacy and to disseminate information on detoriating economical melte down, political instability, the distorting Healthy and Educational system and unprevelance of the rule of law.
The movement was established in 2007 with the following objectives
1. To mobilize resource (human ,material and technology) to facilitate the function of the movement as to increase civic participation against the Zimbabwean government
2. To fight for a new Constitution in Zimbabwe and regime change.
3. To fight for democracy and freedom for Zimbabweans in Zimbabwe
4. To publicly condemn human rights abuse in Zimbabwe through demonstrations and petitions.
5. To alleviate poverty amongst Zimbabweans by establishing self-sustenance projects
6. To provide access to education and vocational training
7. To fight for the rule of law in Zimbabwe
8. To promote peace and the security of Zimbabweans
9. To dissuade Zimbabwean exiles from crime
10. To cultivate and foster a sense of national pride and patriotism among Zimbabwean exiles with a view to facilitating return to Zimbabwe after democracy has been restored
11. To mobilize all Zimbabweans in exile with a purpose that they actively participate in the democratic process of their country.
12. To develop community capacity and competency through continuous learning and information disseminating
13. To promote strong collaborative networking partnership with stakeholders who share the same vision locally ,regionally and internationally
14. To advocate and lobby on issues within the mission
· To see a brighter and a peaceful Zimbabwe
· To restore dignity to all Zimbabweans
· To bring back democracy in Zimbabwe
· A revolution is inevitable
· Faith - Commitment to public service
· Dignity - Humanity
· Love - Togetherness
· Passion - Innovation creativity & excellence
· Leadership - Respect for oneself &diversity culture
· Trustworthy Quality &efficiency
· Team work - Connectedness
· Genuiness - helping other to help themselves
· Resilient - whole committed
Community Target Group
Recognition of the movement by the Local , Regional and Internationally organization
Affiliation to CSO Forum in Diaspora
Affiliation to National Constitution Assembly
Affiliation to Movement of Democratic Change
Affiliation to youth arise
Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe - Community Empowerment Activities
27 JULY 2007
· A demonstration was held at the Wits University and a petition was handed over to the vice chancellor demanding the immediate expulsion of the ZANU PF sons and daughters from the university.ZANU PF chiefs are sucking government scarce foreign to currency meet their sons and daughters expenses on the expenses of poor and suffering Zimbabweans who are all tax payers .
29 AUGUST 2007
· Demonstration at the Zimbabwean Embassy ,RYMZ handed over a petition to the Zimbabwean Embassy demanding an immediate closure of the embassy since it is not catering for suffering Zimbabweans here in the Diaspora. The embassy is now involved in illicit diamond dealings for which it is not mandated to do so Zimbabweans were demanding a Diaspora vote.
04 OCTOBER 2007
· Demonstration at Milkpark Hospital, RYMZ Handed over a petition to the Milkpark Hospital demanding the Hospital to stop once and for all to admitte ZANU PF elites for treatment as the government is claiming that the healthy system is well functioning in Zimbabwe. The ZANU PF is plundering scarce country's foreign currency and taxpayer's money to meet their personal needs on the expense of poor and suffering Zimbabweans.
Peace and Tranquility???
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Meet Annamaria Mudzingiranwa - Youth Activist
Starting with effect from this week, i will run a feature series that will focus on some of the prominent Zimbabwean activists and NGO leaders that are now based in South Africa.
In this regard, the first honours will go to Ms Annamaria Mudzingiranwa. She is the Publicity and Information Officer of the Zimbabwe Revolutionary Youth Movement.
She was born at St Theresa hospital in Chirumanzu March 1975.
She is now based in Johannesburg where she has established herself as one of the most visible youth activists in the city.
At present, she is heavily involved with the Fair Deal Campaign that seeks to expose the hypocricy of Zanu PF top brass.
In particular, the campaign is against the use of international facilities by top Zanu officials and their children. These include university education and healthcare services.
The campaign argues that it is morally unjustified for Zanu PF leaders to seek outside services when they claim that all is well back home in Zimbabwe.
More specifically, the campaign accuses them for abusing the tax payers money to pay for their own personal services outside Zimbabwe
APRIL, 2008 POSTINGS!!! PLEASE CLICK ON EACH LINK OF INTEREST!!!
Urgent Demo at the Chinese Embassy in Pretoria!!!
Tsvangirai.....Man of the people!!!
"Enough is Enough Zimbabwe"
@@@@@@@@@SA Union refuses to unload arms ship@@@@@...
@@@@March at the Union Buildings@@@@@@@
@@@@Handing over petition to the SADC Chairman@@@...
@@@@Dumisani Mahlatsela is Signing the petition on...
####Marching in progress at the Union Buildings##...
####Demo at the Union Buildings President Thabo Mb...
####Zim exiles install 'envoy'; demand to be heard...
######China ships arms of war to Zimbabwe####
#######Tsvangirai for Presidency#########
@@@###@@Demo at the union Buildings Presidency off...
@@@###A march for a new Zimbabwe@@###@@##$
$$$###March in progress at the United Nations Offi...
@@@###&&&***Handing over a petition to the United ...
@@@&&&###Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe ...
#####Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe Pres...
@#@#@#DEMOSTRATION AT UNION BUILDINGS ,PRESIDENT T...
###### Get the name you always wanted wit...
- 01 >>Militant youths mobilise ahead of next year's poll!
- 02 >>RYM SECRETARY GENERAL ABDUCTED IN KZN
- 03 >>MESSAGE TO THE ZIM EMBASSY STAFF IN PRETORIA!
- 04 >>DEMO AT THE PAN-AFRICAN PARLIAMENT BY THE ZIMBABWE REVOLUTIONARY YOUTH MOVEMENT (12 FEBR 2008)!!
- 05 >>PRELIMINARY REPORT : 21st of FEBRUARY, 2008 DEMO AT ZIM EMBASSY, PRETORIA : .
- 06 >>ZIM PRETORIA EMBASSY DEMO:21/02/2008 (REPORT BY MR LUKE ZUNGA)
- 07 >>"A Revolution is sweeping in" by Vincent Chikwari
- 08 >>SIMON KHAYA-MOYO CORNERED...DEMO ON 28/02/2008!!
- 09 >>PHOTOS OF DEMO AT ZIM EMBASSY, PRETORIA 28/02/2008
PRES M R TSVANGIRAI'S PRESS CONFERENCE (17/04/2008)
THEN TREASURER-GENERAL, BRO ROY BENNET: http://www.swradioafrica.2bctnd.net/04_08/702bennet170408.mp3
This is especially because President Mbeki is attending a SADC Heads of State and Government meeting in Lusaka on Saturday. So the Youths are giving him an urgent ULTIMATUM!
The Youths will then proceed to the SADC Foreign Desk to deliver an equally strongly worded PETITION.
Please contact the President Mudekwa on 0796192955 or the Sec General on 0722543486.
Rev Mufaro Stig Hove.
PATRON. 0791463039 RSA.
ZIMBABWE REV YOUTHS TO CLOSE ZIM EMBASSY, PRETORIA (27/03/2008)
http://swradioafrica.streamuk.com/swradioafrica_archive/dd240308.wma Please pass on to others. To contact the gallant comrade, please phone him on cell: 0796192955 RSA. Rev Mufaro Stig Hove. http://www.zimrevyouths.blogspot.com/ PATRON, ZIMBABWE REVOLUTIONARY YOUTH MOVEMENT! @#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#
REV YOUTHS IN "MARCH FOR A NEW ZIMBABWE!"
For more information please contact the brother on cell: 0796192955.
Rev Mufaro Stig Hove.
Patron: Zimbabwe Revolutionary Youth Movement
SIMON KHAYA MOYO FEELS THE HEAT........CRIES FOUL!!!
PLEASE CLICK TO READ THE REPORTS FROM VARIOUS NEWS AGENCIES!!!!!!
>>>STORY AS PER "SWRADIOAFRICA"
>>>MORE PHOTOS FROM "SWRADIOAFRICA"
>>> "THE PRETORIA NEWS"
>>> ANOTHER "SWRADIOAFRICA" REPORT
PRESIDENT OF THE ZIM REV YOUTHS GIVES REPORT TO "SWRADIOAFRICA" ABOUT 21/02/2008 ZIM EMBASSY DEMO!!!
SEND LINKS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!
Demos at various points in the world>>>Please listen to Prof Stanford Mukasa's Appeal!
DEMO>>>>ZIMBABWEAN EMBASSY, PRETORIA>>> 21ST FEBRUARY, 2008.
THE PROCESSION STARTS OPPOSITE THE UNION BUILDINGS AT 9.00AM.
PLEASE CONTACT THE PRESIDENT ON CELL0796192955 /THE SEC GENERAL CELL: 0722543486 / THE PUBLICITY SEC CELL: 0787303844.
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS NOBLE INITIATIVE!!!
"ZIMGREATS" REPORT ON DEMOS!!!
@@@>>>DON'T MISS THESE ONES!!!<<<@@@
- 05>>REV HOVE WITH TERERAI KARIMAKWENDA (21/01/2008)
- 04>>PRES S MUDEKWA ON "ZIMALIVE" (07/01/2008
- 03>>PRESIDENT MUDEKWA IN A LIVE INTERVIEW WITH OTHER SA-BASED ACTIVISTS WITH MANDISA OF "SWRADIOAFRICA" (27/12/2007)
- 02>>PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PATRON, REV MUFARO STIG HOVE WITH MANDISA ON "SWRADIOAFRICA" 01 DEC, 2007!!
- 01>>PLEASE KINDLY LISTEN TO PRESIDENT SIMON MUDEKWA'S INTERVIEW WITH MANDISA OF "SWRADIOAFRICA"!!!
NB: THIS IS NOT THE HOME PAGE!
LATEST ACTIVITIES OF THE ZRYM AS COVERED BY THE PRESS!
We have secured an Office in Johannesburg.We have received a generous donation of desks and chairs. We need computers both the Office Computers and Laptops! We have avoided seeking donations by advertising our needs but please kindly assist our just cause!For more information please contact the PARTON, REV MUFARO STIG HOVE, Cell: 0791463039 RSA and the PRESIDENT, SIMON "DREADMAN" CELL: 0722611493 RSA.e-mail: PATRON: email@example.com THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE!
@@@@####>>>MORE, MORE PICTURES OF THE ZIM EMBASSY DEMO AT PRETORIA!>>> CLICK ON LINK!!!<<<<<<<<
PLEASE CLICK ON LINKS BELOW!!!
FOR NEWS ABOUT THE ZIM EMBASSY, PRETORIA DEMO!!!!!!
@@@>>ARTICLES RELATED TO THE NEED FOR DEMOS TO AGITATE FOR A DIASPORA VOTE!!!
"IF THERE IS NO DIASPORA VOTE, THERE WILL BE NO EMBASSIES IN THE DIASPORA!"
WE, ZIMBABWEAN CITIZENS RESIDENT IN SOUTH AFRICA HAVE A RIGHT TO VOTE FROM HERE, IN SOUTH AFRICA. ON THURSDAY, 24th JANUARY, 2008; WE ARE BRINGING A PETITION FROM OURSELVES TO INFORM YOU THAT IF WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE IN THE DIASPORA; THEN THERE WILL BE NO ZIMBABWEAN EMBASSIES IN THE WHOLE DIASPORA!
MORE INFORMATION IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!
Rev Mufaro Stig Hove (Patron, Zimbabwe Revolutionary Youth Movement.) Cell: 0791463039 RSA..
Cde Simon Mudekwa (President, Zimbabwe Revolutionary Youth Movement.) Cell: 0796192955 RSA. Please post your own views at www.zimdiasporavote.blogspot.com @#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE!!!
SA COPS GUARD ZIM EMBASSY!!
Thursday, 24 January 2008 17:07
PRETORIA- ZIMBABWE ambassador to South Africa, Simon Khaya-Moyo sought the support of South Africa Police Service (SAPS) to protect the country's embassy in Pretoria following threats by the Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe to stage massive protests against suspected election rigging that appear will not be free and fair in Zimbabwe.