"WE ARE COMMITTED TO A NEW ZIMBABWE FREE OF DICTATORSHIP AND TYRANNY!"@@>>International Patron: Jennifer Armstrong Cell: 0061416357552 Australia: Local Patron: Rev Mufaro Stig Hove-Cell: 0027713074880 RSA: President: Simon "Dreadman" Mudekwa: Cell: 00263913368404 ZIM: Sec General: John Vincent "The Spear of the Nation" Chikwari: Cell: 00263912780046 ZIM. C/O Zimbabwe Exiles Forum, 357 Visagie Str Pretoria 0001.
DEMO: UNION BUILDINGS: THURSDAY: 10.30AM.
@@@@@>>>>>PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT!!!<<<<<<@@@@@@
The Demo runs from 10.00am to 12.00 noon!
We know Demos may not achieve much looking at the type of people we are dealing with (Mugabe, ZANU-PF and their ANC and SADC allies) but we are having it anyway!
There will be up to 6 buses going there and for more Information please feel free to contact myself, The Patron (0791463039 RSA) and the President, Mr Simon "Dreadman" Mudekwa on 0796192955 RSA.
Please pass message. We need the widest coverage ever!
God bless and free Zimbabwe!
Mufaro Stig Hove...Rev.
PATRON, REVOLUTIONARY YOUTH MOVEMENT OF ZIMBABWE!
COSATU AND THE ZIM REV YOUTHS TO CLOSE ZIM BORDER!!!!
SEC GENERAL JOHN CHIKWARI RE-INSTATED!!!
MUGABE'S GOVERNMENT WAS BIASED AGAINST ZIPRA CADRES!
sundayview by Judith Todd
THE second letter was dated 8 September 1980 and was signed by Masuku alone.
We have again decided to bring to your attention, as Prime Minister and Minister of Defence our concern, resulting from a number of events and pronouncements that complicate the process of fulfilling our duties. These developments do not in any way assist us in our determined effort to mould ONE NATION.
1.We have found out that ZANLA, the military wing of Zanu PF has been sending people for military training outside the country. This is contrary to the previously agreed position ie only those programmes already in process prior to the start of the integration exercise should be left to continue. ZANLA has been sending people for military training in Nigeria, Ethiopia, Yugoslavia, Romania and etc.
2. As components of the Zimbabwe National Army we have not been informed of the total of ZANLA comrades still outside the country undergoing military training. On our part, with utmost sincerity, we have submitted this data in an effort to alleviate suspicion created by Western news media on the numbers of Zipra cadres and "their intentions".
3.We would Comrade Prime Minister, like to bring to your attention and consideration the plight of the demobilised comrades. As a result of absence of facilities provided for and means of livelihood for these comrades, many have resorted to a number of anti-social activities like armed robbery etc. We recommend that these comrades be absorbed into the army, firstly as a method of bringing them under control and secondly to give the government time to analyse the problem with a view to finding a lasting solution.
4. It is our observation that there is disparity in the provision of facilities to the war-disabled comrades of Zipra and Zanla by the authorities concerned. We have, for instance, only heard of Zanla disabled comrades travelling to Britain and Tanzania for artificial limbs and none from Zipra.
5. We would like to bring to your notice that despite constant appeals there is no change on official bias against Zipra and its contribution to the liberation of our motherland which we pointed out in our first memorandum paragraphs three (3) and four (4). The ZBC and ZTV continue projecting only Zanla’s image vis-à-vis the liberation struggle. Only the massacres of Chimoio and Nyadzonia are projected and nothing on the massacres at Mkushi, Freedom Camp in Zambia and in Angola. This makes the Zipra cadres question their very future existence in the Zimbabwe National Army. We are aware, Comrade Prime Minister, that directives have been issued to the staff of ZBC and ZTV to project Zanla’s image only.
6.We have observed with great concern the increase in inter-parties rivalry, resulting in some cases in destruction of property and loss of lives. We would like to inform you that some of the victims regrettably have been members of Zipra on their way to or from leave. The following examples serve to illustrate:
a) A Zipra cadre who was shot dead in Gatooma.
b) The attempted kidnapping of nine (9) Zipra comrades when trying to board a bus for Mushumbi Pools at Harare.
c) The injury of three (3) Patriotic Front members at Seke.
d) The armed attack on the Administrative Secretary of the PF Zapu in a Salisbury suburb.
e) Comrade Prime Minister, we are on record as having taken measures against those of our ranks who have defied orders, by way of molesting people. We now find it difficult to continue with the exercise without any positive reciprocity from our counterparts of Zanla.
7.We wish to point out that some of these unhealthy developments are a direct result of statements in our various mass media (newspapers, ZBC and ZTV) or at meetings by members of the government. These developments violate the spirit of reconciliation and the consequences thereof are too ghastly to contemplate.
8. Finally, Comrade Prime Minister, we wish to recommend that a meeting of the two major parties in the government be convened to discuss these sad and serious developments. The objective should be to create peace and stability and move forward with one spirit — a spirit to mould a strong and unbending nation.
We remain determined to play our part to the full.
L K V Masuku
Joint High Command
Cc Minister of Home Affairs
Neither letter was acknowledged, let alone answered.
As Lookout’s condition deteriorated, more and more high-ranking people came to visit him. On Saturday 15 March, he dictated an outline of letters to be properly rewritten and typed up for him to sign:
1.To Emmerson Mnangagwa. Thanking him for visiting me in hospital. Thanking government for sending me to hospital. Thanking him for recommending my release.
2.To Dr Sydney Sekeramayi. Thanking him for visiting me. Thanking him for expediting the arrival of the necessary drugs for my treatment.
3.To Enos Nkala. Thanking him for message of sympathy he sent and for his wishes for an early recovery. Thanking him for signing the revocation order for my detention to be lifted.
4.To Eddison Zvobgo. Thanking him for the quick arrangement in sending me to hospital when my condition was serious. Thanking him for visiting me in hospital. Thanking the government for allowing my wife to go to the GDR for treatment. Thanking him for looking into my problems while I was in prison.
5. Army Commander Lt Gen Nhongo. Thanking him for visiting me and the help he sent me after visiting. Batteries, fruit, toothpaste.
Now Lookout was getting tired and he dictated for only one more person:
6. Air Force Commander Tungamirai. Same letter.
Mary Ndlovu came up from Bulawayo to see her husband Edward in Chikurubi Maximum Prison and Bryant Elliot, whom I myself went to see. Bryant thought it was unwise for Lookout to write any thank you letters. Bryant really had his hands full. As I left his office, I bumped into Shamiso Nyashanu. Lookout couldn’t understand why Bryant didn’t want him to send letters. I promised to get Bryant to discuss the matter with him.
While I was with Lookout that day, the nurse gave him pills in a cup. He said he knew two of them, but the other two were new, and he asked what they were. "I may not be a doctor, but I can see." The new needle in his arm was a long one, and causing more swelling. As I left, I saw Joshua Nkomo, Isaac Nyathi and two others who were on their way in to visit Lookout.
On Thursday 20 March I was surprised to see that Lookout wasn’t on the drip. I asked about this, and he told me that the medicine had run out . . . Both his other visitors and I were concerned. One of them said: "But doesn’t this disrupt the whole treatment?"
Lookout, full of equanimity as ever, shrugged, smiled and said: "Well what can be done." He was making a statement, not asking a question. I had been told the medicine was toxic, which was why it had to enter his system slow drip by slow drip over many hours. An interruption in treatment would surely be devastating.
Excerpt from Judith Todd’s latest book, Through the Darkness; A Life in Zimbabwe, available from www.zebrapress.co.za.
APRIL, 2008 POSTINGS!!! PLEASE CLICK ON EACH LINK OF INTEREST!!!
Urgent Demo at the Chinese Embassy in Pretoria!!!
Tsvangirai.....Man of the people!!!
"Enough is Enough Zimbabwe"
@@@@@@@@@SA Union refuses to unload arms ship@@@@@...
@@@@March at the Union Buildings@@@@@@@
@@@@Handing over petition to the SADC Chairman@@@...
@@@@Dumisani Mahlatsela is Signing the petition on...
####Marching in progress at the Union Buildings##...
####Demo at the Union Buildings President Thabo Mb...
####Zim exiles install 'envoy'; demand to be heard...
######China ships arms of war to Zimbabwe####
#######Tsvangirai for Presidency#########
@@@###@@Demo at the union Buildings Presidency off...
@@@###A march for a new Zimbabwe@@###@@##$
$$$###March in progress at the United Nations Offi...
@@@###&&&***Handing over a petition to the United ...
@@@&&&###Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe ...
#####Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe Pres...
@#@#@#DEMOSTRATION AT UNION BUILDINGS ,PRESIDENT T...
###### Get the name you always wanted wit...
- APPEAL FROM "THE ZIMBABWE REVOLUTIONARY YOUTHS!"
- Open letter to Portugal’s President Silva over Mug...
- NCA leads exiles in protest over 18th ammendment!!...
- Time to ponder the types of intervention!!!
- MUGABE'S GOVERNMENT WAS BIASED AGAINST ZIPRA CADRE...
- "SADC PROMISES: ANOTHER DAMP SQUID" Bill Saidi!
- ZIM REV YOUTH MOVEMENT TO DEMONSTRATE IN KWAZULU-N...
- ▼ Sep (7)
- 01 >>Militant youths mobilise ahead of next year's poll!
- 02 >>RYM SECRETARY GENERAL ABDUCTED IN KZN
- 03 >>MESSAGE TO THE ZIM EMBASSY STAFF IN PRETORIA!
- 04 >>DEMO AT THE PAN-AFRICAN PARLIAMENT BY THE ZIMBABWE REVOLUTIONARY YOUTH MOVEMENT (12 FEBR 2008)!!
- 05 >>PRELIMINARY REPORT : 21st of FEBRUARY, 2008 DEMO AT ZIM EMBASSY, PRETORIA : .
- 06 >>ZIM PRETORIA EMBASSY DEMO:21/02/2008 (REPORT BY MR LUKE ZUNGA)
- 07 >>"A Revolution is sweeping in" by Vincent Chikwari
- 08 >>SIMON KHAYA-MOYO CORNERED...DEMO ON 28/02/2008!!
- 09 >>PHOTOS OF DEMO AT ZIM EMBASSY, PRETORIA 28/02/2008
PRES M R TSVANGIRAI'S PRESS CONFERENCE (17/04/2008)
THEN TREASURER-GENERAL, BRO ROY BENNET: http://www.swradioafrica.2bctnd.net/04_08/702bennet170408.mp3
This is especially because President Mbeki is attending a SADC Heads of State and Government meeting in Lusaka on Saturday. So the Youths are giving him an urgent ULTIMATUM!
The Youths will then proceed to the SADC Foreign Desk to deliver an equally strongly worded PETITION.
Please contact the President Mudekwa on 0796192955 or the Sec General on 0722543486.
Rev Mufaro Stig Hove.
PATRON. 0791463039 RSA.
ZIMBABWE REV YOUTHS TO CLOSE ZIM EMBASSY, PRETORIA (27/03/2008)
http://swradioafrica.streamuk.com/swradioafrica_archive/dd240308.wma Please pass on to others. To contact the gallant comrade, please phone him on cell: 0796192955 RSA. Rev Mufaro Stig Hove. http://www.zimrevyouths.blogspot.com/ PATRON, ZIMBABWE REVOLUTIONARY YOUTH MOVEMENT! @#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#
REV YOUTHS IN "MARCH FOR A NEW ZIMBABWE!"
For more information please contact the brother on cell: 0796192955.
Rev Mufaro Stig Hove.
Patron: Zimbabwe Revolutionary Youth Movement
SIMON KHAYA MOYO FEELS THE HEAT........CRIES FOUL!!!
PLEASE CLICK TO READ THE REPORTS FROM VARIOUS NEWS AGENCIES!!!!!!
>>>STORY AS PER "SWRADIOAFRICA"
>>>MORE PHOTOS FROM "SWRADIOAFRICA"
>>> "THE PRETORIA NEWS"
>>> ANOTHER "SWRADIOAFRICA" REPORT
PRESIDENT OF THE ZIM REV YOUTHS GIVES REPORT TO "SWRADIOAFRICA" ABOUT 21/02/2008 ZIM EMBASSY DEMO!!!
SEND LINKS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!
Demos at various points in the world>>>Please listen to Prof Stanford Mukasa's Appeal!
DEMO>>>>ZIMBABWEAN EMBASSY, PRETORIA>>> 21ST FEBRUARY, 2008.
THE PROCESSION STARTS OPPOSITE THE UNION BUILDINGS AT 9.00AM.
PLEASE CONTACT THE PRESIDENT ON CELL0796192955 /THE SEC GENERAL CELL: 0722543486 / THE PUBLICITY SEC CELL: 0787303844.
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS NOBLE INITIATIVE!!!
"ZIMGREATS" REPORT ON DEMOS!!!
@@@>>>DON'T MISS THESE ONES!!!<<<@@@
- 05>>REV HOVE WITH TERERAI KARIMAKWENDA (21/01/2008)
- 04>>PRES S MUDEKWA ON "ZIMALIVE" (07/01/2008
- 03>>PRESIDENT MUDEKWA IN A LIVE INTERVIEW WITH OTHER SA-BASED ACTIVISTS WITH MANDISA OF "SWRADIOAFRICA" (27/12/2007)
- 02>>PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PATRON, REV MUFARO STIG HOVE WITH MANDISA ON "SWRADIOAFRICA" 01 DEC, 2007!!
- 01>>PLEASE KINDLY LISTEN TO PRESIDENT SIMON MUDEKWA'S INTERVIEW WITH MANDISA OF "SWRADIOAFRICA"!!!
NB: THIS IS NOT THE HOME PAGE!
LATEST ACTIVITIES OF THE ZRYM AS COVERED BY THE PRESS!
We have secured an Office in Johannesburg.We have received a generous donation of desks and chairs. We need computers both the Office Computers and Laptops! We have avoided seeking donations by advertising our needs but please kindly assist our just cause!For more information please contact the PARTON, REV MUFARO STIG HOVE, Cell: 0791463039 RSA and the PRESIDENT, SIMON "DREADMAN" CELL: 0722611493 RSA.e-mail: PATRON: firstname.lastname@example.org THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE!
@@@@####>>>MORE, MORE PICTURES OF THE ZIM EMBASSY DEMO AT PRETORIA!>>> CLICK ON LINK!!!<<<<<<<<
PLEASE CLICK ON LINKS BELOW!!!
FOR NEWS ABOUT THE ZIM EMBASSY, PRETORIA DEMO!!!!!!
@@@>>ARTICLES RELATED TO THE NEED FOR DEMOS TO AGITATE FOR A DIASPORA VOTE!!!
"IF THERE IS NO DIASPORA VOTE, THERE WILL BE NO EMBASSIES IN THE DIASPORA!"
WE, ZIMBABWEAN CITIZENS RESIDENT IN SOUTH AFRICA HAVE A RIGHT TO VOTE FROM HERE, IN SOUTH AFRICA. ON THURSDAY, 24th JANUARY, 2008; WE ARE BRINGING A PETITION FROM OURSELVES TO INFORM YOU THAT IF WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE IN THE DIASPORA; THEN THERE WILL BE NO ZIMBABWEAN EMBASSIES IN THE WHOLE DIASPORA!
MORE INFORMATION IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!
Rev Mufaro Stig Hove (Patron, Zimbabwe Revolutionary Youth Movement.) Cell: 0791463039 RSA..
Cde Simon Mudekwa (President, Zimbabwe Revolutionary Youth Movement.) Cell: 0796192955 RSA. Please post your own views at www.zimdiasporavote.blogspot.com @#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE!!!
SA COPS GUARD ZIM EMBASSY!!
Thursday, 24 January 2008 17:07
PRETORIA- ZIMBABWE ambassador to South Africa, Simon Khaya-Moyo sought the support of South Africa Police Service (SAPS) to protect the country's embassy in Pretoria following threats by the Revolutionary Youth Movement of Zimbabwe to stage massive protests against suspected election rigging that appear will not be free and fair in Zimbabwe.